3 Season Tents – What Are They?
Camping can be an exciting adventure and if you are on a budget can be an alternative to hotels, camper vans and caravans. As a holiday it is completely different to a hotel break. You have to be up to coping with more challenges for example weather conditions, wild animals etc. It can be a great holiday for a family, there is something exciting about being out in the open air in a tent. It’s an ideal place for ghost stories and bonding.
The type chosen will depend on a few factors:
1. How many people will occupy the tent.
2. Room for storage of equipment.
3. Climatic conditions, depending on the weather you can have 2 season, 3 season or 4 season tents.
4. Height of the tallest occupant.
6. Weight, if it has to be carried over a long distance.
3 season tents are an ideal tent for most situations. If you are new to camping, you must be asking what are these tents?. Well, it is a tent that can handle a typical spring, summer or autumn (fall) day, most people will not be camping in the winter. There’s always the 4 season tent for those brave enough to camp during the winter.
Features of 3 season tents are:
1. They tend to be less expensive than 4 season variety.
2. They come with mesh inner lining which reduces condensation produced through breathing.
3. A three season tent is waterproof.
4. These kind of tents are easier to construct than the four season variety.
5. They are lighter then the 4 season one, they have less bars and are better suited for long distance walking.
6. They come with the option of a fly, which can be used to keep the tent cool during the summer.
7. Theses tents have more the one opening for air ventilation.
When purchasing a tent make sure to do your due diligence as there is an extensive range to chose from.
If you are looking for high quality 3 season tents [http://3seasontents.org/] at bargain prices, then please check out: [http://3seasontents.org/]