9 Easy Grill Ideas When Going Camping
During a camping, one would have the best of it by following these simple and easy nine grill ideas.
Camping is best enjoyed with family and friends, and much more with a satisfied stomach. One of the easiest ways of cooking meals during camping is by grilling. It doesn’t need a lot of preparing to do like any other cooking methods. You just simply cook your food over dry heat mostly from a heat source below. This form of cooking saves a lot of time and produces hot smoked food almost instantly, which makes it a favorite for every camper.
1. To burn charcoal faster, keep them in a cool dry place. They won’t burn easy if they are damp.
2. Put vegetable oil on the grid or on the food before grilling. This makes the food cook faster and smelling good.
3. Marinade food before the camping trip and keep it in the cooler. This allows the marinade to sip into the food making the food even tastier. You will save time from marinating during camping.
4. Drain marinade from your food before grilling them. This is to hasten cooking by lessening its moisture.
5. Grill your food over high heat for about 10 minutes before turning them to the other side. This holds your food together and releases from the grid easily.
6. Don’t overcook your food by setting a timer to tell you that it is time to check the food.
7. Use aluminum foils when grilling. It helps food cook faster. Just be sure to make holes on the foils by using a fork for drainage and proper heat circulation.
8. To prevent food from burning, add sauces when food is nearly cooked.
9. Meat and poultry take a lot of time for them to cook. You can also grill fruits and vegetables. They cook less and are very healthy too. Examples of which are grilled potatoes, cabbage, pineapples, bananas and corn. Just add some herbs, spices or just cheese or butter and sugar, and they’re all set.
For more information on camping grill [http://www.summitcampinggear.com/castandgr.html], please go to: [http://www.summitcampinggear.com/castandgr.html]